Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tent...part 2

We had a great, albeit, uneventful time in the tent. We made it all night long and woke up freezing!! Our neighbor's dog started barking at 7:00, and we all decided it was time to go inside. But it was just so nice to be outside that we are trying it again tonight. This time it will just be T. Willy and me. MK is spending the night with a friend, and the Big Man has to work at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. It wasn't that cool when we went to sleep last night, but it's already pretty cool, so we are going to bundle up a bit more.

We just found out that my parents are going to visit us this week. They are very busy in their retirement, but found some spare time and decided to head south. We can't wait. They will get to see MK at her football game this week, and we are all very excited about that. My birthday is next Saturday, and I'm pretty sure this is the first birthday they've spent with me since 1988!

So I will leave you with a picture of T. Willy in his very warm "footie" pajamas. He is giving his best 4 year old "cheese." I will spare you a picture of me in my pajamas...no feet.


1 comment:

Chellie said...

yay for tent time! You made it through the night. You are super mom!
That is exciting your parents are going to be there. I hope you have a wonderful time with them.