Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good morning

All week I have looked forward to Saturday. We have no plans today, but after getting up at 5:00 every morning I couldn't wait to sleep in today...and I did. I didn't wake up until 6:50. This was actually a very good night's sleep though, because I fell asleep before 9. That is normally unheard of. What has happened to me? It was a busy week. After working 3 days as a sub and 2 days at the college, I'm doing a lot more running than when I was just working at one place.

So today is football, food and catching up on all of the household things that were left behind this week. T. Willy wants me to put the tent up tonight, so it looks like we'll be camping out in the backyard. And that's what is happening with us. Have a great day....and once again, Go Phillies!!

No comments: