Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So much for global warming

It has been cold here! Not snowing as it was in New Jersey yesterday, but definitely cold. Tomorrow is MK's last football game of middle school. Due to extreme budget cuts, the band did not travel with the football team. So we only attended home games this year. But we still had a great time and I will be sorry to see it end. The two middle schools in town are playing each other and their bands are joining the high school band for the final performance.

I am also hoping that the baseball season ends tonight!

My parents left this morning. My mom sent a text from South Carolina saying that all was well. They are stopping to visit a friend tonight then should get back to Delaware tomorrow.

Today I subbed at MK's school. It was a pleasant experience as always. It is so neat to be there and see MK and so many of the kids that I've known for so long. Today was "mismatch" day. I'll try to post a picture of MK and her friend when I can get actual computer time. They went all out and looked great.

So that's an update from us. The girls finally decided on their costumes. I'll be sure to post pictures. I think this year will be harder to guess than last year, but I'll see what you think.

1 comment:

Chellie said...

It sounds like the last band performance is going to be awesome!

The subbing sounds great! I bet MK thinks it is cool that you are there.