Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So....

The AT&T store was not any help yesterday. I called Apple's helpline and really only heard, "You need to get to an Apple store." But, at the time, we thought our closest Apple store was in Atlanta, a good 5 hour drive away. We learned, however, that there is one in Birmingham. So I am posting right now from my brand new replacement phone from Birmingham. It was still a 3 1/2 hour drive, but they replaced my phone instead of making me pay full cost. I am very happy! And I have a new case, and hope this never happens again. We were in the same shopping center that the Big Man came to last week to buy my Cheesecake Factory meal, but, understandably, we didn't stop today. We are heading home, because my parents are coming today! I hope you have something fun to look forward to today!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

wow, that's a long drive to replace your phone! But I'm glad they replaced it with no problems.

hmmmm, had I known you were only 5 hours from Atlanta, I would have flown out to see my sister (she lived in Atlanta and just moved to South Carolina) - It would have been perfect.