Saturday, October 04, 2008

Ugh.

So MK was sick Tuesday night and it hit me last night. It was a rough night, but I'm feeling much better today. MK has been a big help. T. Willy has tried to understand but is mostly just bored. The Big Man missed the worst of it because he worked yesterday from 5-9:30. A four and a half shift doesn't sound bad? Wrong. 5 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.! Ouch! Another manager was bitten by a spider. Then two days later it started to swell and became discolored, so he spent the day in the emergency room, and the Big Man had to cover for him.

Last night MK's school was supposed to have a lock-in to raise money for the DC field trip. I was scheduled to chaperone from 4-8 am. Normally the prospect of getting up at 3:00 in the morning isn't appealing, but I was actually looking forward to it! However, they postponed it, which worked out since I was under the weather. I was up at 3:00 anyway.

So that's it. I hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

wow.. that's some serious hours to work!

I'm sorry you are under the weather. I hope you are feeling better now.