Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend update

Not much to tell. The Big Man worked; the kids and I hung around. MK went to a movie with a friend, and TW and I stayed home. We played hide and seek in the backyard and went for a walk. This morning I was up at 5 a.m....had a bad dream and couldn't get back to sleep. However, it gave me some quiet time and I was able to finish a book I'd been reading. Went to church and have done housework this afternoon. I really do live on the edge. I'm eager for this week to be over because of Spring Break. The kids are also off on Friday, but I haven't heard that I will be. We have a patriotic program at school Thursday night where we will give the kids their report cards. They have been practicing hard, so that should be fun.

I'll have to post a picture later. Have a good afternoon!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

It's always great to finish a book! I had some time outside this morning and it felt so good to actually be reading!!