Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today was a good day. We went back to a church we hadn't been to in awhile, and we were really glad to be back. MK and I walked T. Willy into his class, and he looked around and wanted nothing to do with it. The teacher was really nice and showed him all of the things they'd be doing and learning, but he politely declined. We weren't going to force him, so we took him into church with us. As soon as it started, he realized he was going to have to be quiet, and I had no snacks. So, back to the class we went. As soon as we got there, a boy from school was walking in. That was good enough. He walked right in, and when church was over, he couldn't stop talking about how much he wanted to go back. So we will be going back.

The Big Man is working late tonight, so the kids and I hung out today. I finally planted most of my garden. We had three straight days of rain, so it was great to get outside again. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful night.

MK is having a ball watching our neighbor's dog. She checks on him frequently and always has a story to tell when she gets home. I think she likes it so much because we don't have a pet. We talked about it pretty seriously recently, but she decided it would be all her responsibility, and she wasn't up for it right now.

And that's it. I'll close with a picture of me at school at my desk. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Lovin' all your posts! Jaxon has the same "T" shirt! :) Cute!
MK is so funny. I love all of her picture texts! At least you knew what was going on, right? :)
You look so beautiful - even though you had to wear pantyhose! :)