Sunday, March 08, 2009

Today

T. Willy and I made it all night in the tent again. He slept about an hour longer today, so that was nice, considering the time change. It was also much warmer than the night before, so it was quite pleasant.


















I started some seeds yesterday. If all goes well, we should have a lot of tomatoes and some peppers, herbs and sunflowers. I'm planning to plant some more seeds this afternoon: cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon and cantaloupe. I hope to plant a few different times so we won't get it all at once. I'm optimistic if nothing else.




















And that's it for now. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I don't know how you make it in a tent all night. I don't mind camping, but I NEVER sleep, so I don't count on it! :)

I'm jealous of your seeds. I wish I had a GREEN thumb. I did have some wonderful cherry tomatoes that I picked yesterday. Also planted a few things... we'll see. :)

Chellie said...

seriously, why was my word verification

dumm-nag ??? :)