Friday, March 27, 2009

MK makes chocolate milk

She really must have been bored today, but she is looking forward to the week. Our neighbors are going out of town, and they asked her to take care of their dog. She cannot wait. She's watched their dog before, and he is very sweet. But here is what she sent me today...and, again, her comments are in blue.


I'm thinking chocolate milk.












Cup











Milk















Add chocolate.













Add malted milk.










Mix well










Enjoy!










I really hope we'll find some more interesting things to post about this week. Now I'm off to Lowe's. We are having a contest at work for decorating our doors. I'm not sure I have a winning idea, but I want my class to make a respectable showing. Any ideas? Help!

No comments: