Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In the garden

Here is an item we bought for the front garden area. I think it's called a hose guard; it keeps the hose from spreading the mulch everywhere when we water the garden. We have 3 of them, but they're all alike.































I think I've been at my job for three weeks now...maybe four...I'm not sure. But it's going pretty well. I'm getting used to the routine, and I'm not overwhelmed like I was at first. I was reminded today how quickly I have become attached to the kids. I had been told that one of their last days was going to be Friday, but this morning found out that it was today. The kids were saddened that they didn't get more time with him, and I was too, because he is a great kid! (Yes, I know I'm supposed to say they all are, but this one was more endearing than some.) Anyway, he's moving to South Carolina, and he will be missed here.

So, that's it for me now. Have a great evening!

No comments: