Saturday, March 07, 2009

And then there were two....

Four of us started out in the tent last night. The Big Man joined us when he came home from work. We played the most endearing game of 20 questions. T. Willy would give a clue by saying, "I'm thinking of something that is a triangle and we are in it." We explained that he might not want to give so much away at the beginning. He learned quickly and asked about things instead of just, "Is it a book?" or "Is it a dog?" The best question of the night, though, was, "Is it bigger than a small giant?" I have no idea what size that would be, but it produced a big reaction. We finally fell asleep around 11:30. At 1:50, T. had to use the restroom, so I walked him inside. The Big Man was already in the house, and I heard MK go inside sometime later. But when I woke up, T. Willy was fast asleep. He's awake now and he's so excited that he slept in the tent all night. It's chilly, though. I wonder if I can convince him to go inside soon.

I hope you had a good night too and that your day is wonderful! We are planning to get some seeds and start some plants for our garden. We want to do a garden that gets the whole family involved. I said that to MK last night, and as if rehearsed, she immediately said, "I can't wait to move to New York." That has been her dream for a very long time. But I'm hoping she won't go all city on me too soon.




















1 comment:

Chellie said...

That is hilarious about the 20 questions!
Glad you had a good night. :)