Friday, March 27, 2009

About MK

MK and T. Willy didn't have school today, but I did. The Big Man is closing tonight, so he was home with the kids for most of the day. It poured all day, and it finally stopped as I was driving home. MK was a little bored, so she sent me some pictures. I have permission to post most of them as well as the comments she made, which will be in blue. I was laughing so hard...fortunately my students had some down time. I wasn't actually checking during class time. Sometimes I'm not as sure, but today she is definitely my daughter.

Woke up pretty late












Eh, I'll make that later.










Good morning, T.









Beauty sleep has not been good to me.












Always wash your hands.








:D











What should I eat?













About to take a shower.











Thankfully the pictures ended there...but it was so fun to get a new e-mail from her and wonder what was next...and next? A demonstration.

No comments: