Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank you, Mom!!!

My mother knows me well.

Today a package came in the mail for us. It was from my parents and had the word "perishable" on it. As we opened it, I told the Big Man and MK, "Wow, I really hope it's Tastykakes." And, you guessed it....it was!!! I am oh so happy! So here is a picture of my favorites...she sent 2 boxes of these.
















These cupcakes have been my favorites since I was a kid. They are a Philadelphia local treat, so we can't find them around here. There are many other varieties, but this one is my favorite! She sent two boxes; one is in the cabinet, and the other one went straight to the freezer. I love them frozen! So, thank you, Mom!!!! It's the next best thing to having you here!

All is well here. The Big Man and MK are at the concert right now. I have gotten texts, and it sounds like they're having a ball! She is so excited! The Big Man's parents are here, so T. Willy and I went to dinner with them. Now he is in bed, and I'm enjoying some quiet before I go to bed. Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those.. never have tried them frozen tho!!

Chellie said...

That is so nice! And they look delish!