Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rivalry Day

We are running some errands early today so that we can get home to watch football. Actually, the boys are going to watch football. MK and I are going to see the movie Twilight. She read the book and has been eagerly anticipating the movie. Somehow I missed out on the book, so I will just have to put up with MK saying, "That's not how it was in the book." But I'm looking forward to an afternoon out with MK.

Right now we're on the road heading out to start our Christmas shopping. Yes, I know many people that are already finished, but we are just beginning. The Big Man managed to get an unheard of third Saturday off in a row, so MK is babysitting T. and we are going to see what we can accomplish without them.

And that's it. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

OHHH, did you like Twilight? We went to see it Thanksgiving evening and loved it. I haven't read the book yet but I am headed to Barnes and Nobles after work today to get it. I can't wait to read the book and I can't wait for the next movie.(2010 darn...)

Chellie said...

I can't get into the whole Twilight thing.... Just. Can't. Do. It.

What do you think?