Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I love my phone

I am actually walking around my neighborhood posting from my phone. I haven't run into a car or garbage can yet, but there's still time!

I hurried home from school today to participate in a phone interview. It was the follow-up to an online interview I had completed awhile ago. I was told to prepare for it to take 20-30 minutes but it took 6 or 7. I'm not sure if it was because my answers were so cleverly put together and I was so quick on my feet, or it just took her a short time to decide I wasn't right for the job. Either way I should know in the next week or so. It is to teach some online English classes similar to what I'm teaching now. It's part time, but I could work from home, so I could design the schedule. I'm optimistic but not counting unhatched chickens.

Pictures will follow as soon as I get home. It's a beautiful afternoon. It has warmed up but the air still has a crispness to it. I hope your day is going well too!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I WANT AN IPHONE!

Cool about the interview. You are so funny. I am sure it was great!

Bridget said...

Good luck on the job and I also want an Iphone!!