Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...well, you know.












Yes, I'm early, but it feels good to already have it up and ready. Here is a picture of the outside taken with my phone. I'm not sure how much you can tell, but it's an attempt to show you. I keep saying that I'm not going to turn the lights on until Friday, but I know at least one neighbor may not believe me. I've turned the lights on twice just to check them, and the same neighbor has been out at both times. But they really aren't on for good yet.

We had a quiet weekend, but everyone caught up on rest. I tried a couple of new recipes yesterday, and I'm eager to try more. We are off this week and hope to find some interesting ways to spend our time.

And, MK and I have picked out our Christmas movie. We saw a commercial today for The Tale of Despereaux. MK and I read the book and loved it, and the movie is animated and rated G, so it should amuse T. Willy. I love to go to the movies, but rarely get a chance to go, so I do plan this early.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

melissa said...

The house looks lovely! Savannah read and loved Despereaux as well. I hadn't seen a movie preview yet. SOunds nice!

Bridget said...

I love the lights, your house looks beautiful.