Friday, November 21, 2008

I miss MK.

MK went on her overnight field trip to Montgomery, AL. She has been to a planetarium, some civil rights landmarks, and a Hyundai plant. She has sent us several texts and seems to be having a great time. I went to sleep early last nght and woke up to find two more texts. She was being annoyed by two of her roommates. She described herself and her best friend as the "moms" of the room. I hope she was able to get some sleep. Today she is going to the Shakespeare Festival then should be home in time for dinner.

T. Willy knew she would be away. The first thing he said when he woke up yesterday was, "I miss Maddie." I assured him that she wouldn't be gone long, and he accepted that.

This might make you laugh...I am subbing today in a p.e. class. This should be fun.

And no school next week for any of us; we can celebrate and sleep in!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

MK is such a great girl. think it's great she was the "mom" of the group. And it's probably comforting to know that you don't have to worry about her. Her field trip sounds so fun!

Have fun subbing P.E. That is awesome!

No school at all next week? LUCKY!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?