Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not much to tell

The last couple of days have been quiet. The kids are glad to be out of school, but we haven't been doing much. I've been baking and making big breakfasts...both out of the ordinary for me. Breakfast for me usually means cold cereal, but for some reason I can't get enough hash browns and biscuits and eggs or French toast. I will be rolling around the house if this keeps up, but there's a breakfast casserole on the menu for tomorrow. I have been trying some of the recipes I found, and they have been appreciated. Here is a picture of MK and the "Lemon Drops." These are basically cupcakes with a lemon glaze and sugared cranberries on top. Dessert for us means chocolate 99.99% of the time, but I really wanted to try something different.












Thanksgiving is just about here. I cannot wait. I hope you have a wonderful time, wherever you are.

No comments: