Saturday, November 08, 2008

I love a parade

We had a good time at the parade today. It was much smaller than the Homecoming and Christmas parades, but it was still nice. We saw a lot of scouts and students all out to celebrate our veterans. We live in a military town, so we know a lot of veterans, young and old, and we were glad to show up and thank them for their service!

I am posting from the laptop in front of the fireplace. We are enjoying our first fire of the season, and it is very comforting. It's not really that cold; we also have the windows open. It is still enjoyable though. MK is at the fair, and we are watching football. It is definitely fall!

I will close with some silly pictures. We arrived at the parade early, so T. Willy and I had some time to kill. I was trying to get one decent picture of the two of us. I didn't succeed. But they're fun and reflect T. Willy's mood and my inadequacy gauging composition with my phone. The one in which he looks the most fed up was actually the first one that I took. I am also including one of T. in front of the fire in his cozy pajamas.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Good night!






1 comment:

Chellie said...

Oh so fun! I love parades! Glad you had a good time. The pictures are adorable.
I'm jealous of your fireplace. They are so pointless here, but I always find them beautiful! Lovely!