Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh...It's Chuck E. Cheese...

That is what MK discovered today. Apparently she thought it was Chuckie Cheese. T. Willy mentioned that he wanted to go there, so my mom made plans to take him, MK and my nephew. When it came time to leave, T. Willy did not want to go, so my mom took the other 4 grandkids, all teenagers. They had a blast. So here are some pictures of that:






















T. Willy stayed home with my dad and me. It was sub night. Here is my roast beef sub. They're huge, so I had one half for dinner, and I'll have the other half another day.


















I haven't been to Dairy Palace yet, but I have plans to go with Shannon tomorrow! I sing its praises, but it isn't actually a palace at all. It's a simple stand that has been here for as long as I can remember. It has 2 walk-up windows, and the most delightful treats. It's the place Little League coaches take their teams after games; it's the best place to meet up with friends or to take a date. It holds many memories for me, and I actually may cheat and take the kids tonight...we're still debating.

















So that's it for now. If we go to DP tonight, I'll take pictures...I'm just trying to get the kids to pay!

No comments: