Saturday, July 18, 2009

Click your heels together and say....

There's no place like home!

It's so true. We had a wonderful time in Delaware, but it's also great to be home!

We usually leave really early in the morning, but today we didn't leave until the afternoon. We did not waste our morning. I met my sister-in-law, niece and older nephew for breakfast. We had a fun time talking and laughing. It's so great to spend time with family.

Then we went back to my parents' house. My mom took the 4 big kids to play mini golf, and I stayed home to finish packing. Shannon gave me a great surprise and took me to Dairy Palace one more time! It was great to see her again, especially since I wasn't expecting to. Then the kids and my mom came home, and we all sat on the front porch and talked. It was the PERFECT ending to a great week.

Our flights went really well, and we had no delays. We're home and happy!

And here is a picture of Shannon and me from this afternoon:





















And more...not this afternoon:



























And one funny thing:
T. Willy fell asleep on the way home from the airport. When we arrived home, MK gently woke him up. As he was waking up he said, "I feel like a million bucks!"

No comments: