Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacation Wrap-up

I don't have the many pictures that I had last year after the vacation. My brother was out of town for much of it, so he wasn't around to take them. My dad took some, but I don't have them. However, my nephew is becoming a bit of a shutterbug, and he has given me permission to use some of his.


This is me with my older nephew. He just graduated high school and is considering enlisting in the U.S. Army. While this partially terrifies me, it makes me more proud. I had the best time talking to him, and I wish him the very best!
























My brother is the yearbook advisor at his school. He was at a yearbook workshop for some of the time that I was in DE. This was the shirt they were given at the workshop. You can't miss him in a crowd.


























MK and her cousin decided to make this a tradition. This picture:
















is a recreation of this picture from summer 2008.


















Still my favorite place to be...and always with our phones.

















T. Willy enjoying his cupcake.




















And that's it for now. If my dad sends me some, I'll try to share more. It was a great trip, and it's hard to believe it is already over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your trip looks great!! I'm so glad you had a great time with many runs to the Dairy Palace :) Sorry I missed you...

A new cat too... :) She's a cutie!