Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello

Today was a fun day, by far the busiest of the trip. Shannon and I went shopping first. She found a really cute dress for me, and I can't wait to wear it. We went out to lunch, then Dairy Palace, of course. Could you be more tired of hearing about it? Sorry...there's more. Then we came home and sat on the front porch and talked for a long time.

When Shannon left, I took a nap. I'm going to see the Harry Potter movie with the kids tonight at 12:05, so I just thought some rest would help. I'm a night owl, but I'm not as young as I used to be.

After my nap, I immediately got up and went to my niece's basketball game. Her team didn't win, but she had 12 of the 16 points scored for her team.

And after the game? Seriously, we went back to Dairy Palace. I'm wondering if I should have packed a pair of pants with an elastic waist! But it was good, and I'm not sorry.

So, here is some of the day in pictures:

Alyssa is #3 in the white jersey.

















T. Willy and my dad. This is where he got those blue eyes!

















T. and my parents.

















And here is Dairy Palace.


Alyssa with my mom and T. at the window ordering.

















T. and his very drippy cone

















My sundae - actually a small.




















And that's it! We're just hanging out until the movie. I have neither read the books nor seen any of the movies, but I'm still looking forward to it. The theater is showing it on 10 screens, and they're all sold out. We bought our tickets online, so I'm hoping it all goes smoothly. Have a great night!

No comments: