Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good morning

One of our cars is in the shop, so I'm up bright and early to take the Big Man to work. I told T. Willy that our car was sick but not like a person. He seemed to understand that and repeated it a few times.

MK went back to color guard camp yesterday. She seems glad to be back in the routine and to have seen her friends. It only lasts till 1:00 each day, but she will soon begin two-a-days.

Callie is a wonderful cat so far. However, we see very little of her, so it's hard to tell. She pretty much hides under MK's bed, but last night MK sent me some pictures of her exploring, so she's warming up a little. She went from a house with two dogs to a house with a 5 year old. I'm not sure she knows how to react yet. T. Willy just keeps saying, "Isn't she adorable?" I have to agree with him.

No comments: