Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One more day

We took the kids and MK's friend, CJ, to the beach for dinner tonight. We ate pizza at the Mellow Mushroom, walked on the beach, and had ice cream for dessert. It was a fun night. It started to pour on our way home, but we managed to drop the guys off in the dry garage, and then MK and I took CJ home.

CJ's parents have been building their beautiful new home, and they were able to sleep in it for the first time last night. They had gone out to pick up some furniture and were getting home just about the time we got there. It was pouring on the furniture in the back of their truck, so we helped them unload and then wipe it down. We had another tour of their home: this time with furniture! Their house is wonderful, and I know they are enjoying it.

I didn't figure out how to post pictures from my phone yet, but I'm going to play around with it. You'll certainly know if I figure it out, but here are pictures from our day.


MK and CJ



















The girls in the water

















T. Willy only wanted to play in the sand. I'm thinking about taking the kids down on Thursday...I hope he'll play in the water too.

No comments: