Friday, July 24, 2009

Java

The Big Man and I are not coffee drinkers. We know many people who cannot seem to function without that first cup, but we are not those people. I love the smell of it, but I abhor the taste. (Seriously, abhor.) The Big Man takes it black, but he only drinks a cup or two a year...on really cold mornings. He is a big tea drinker, though.

MK, however, likes coffee. Although to purists, the kind she likes may not qualify as coffee. She stayed with her cousin this summer and fell in love with the coffee that my sister-in-law drinks.





















We bought her some the other day and realized we had no way to make it. So, MK and the Big Man are at the store right now buying a coffee maker. This is a picture they sent me.


















Looks like they are definitely having fun!

We had a good day. The Big Man was off, and MK didn't have color guard. We swam and tried a new place for lunch. We also rented a movie and pretty much had a great family day. I hope your day was just as fun!

No comments: