Sunday, July 12, 2009

What's up.

We're still having a good time in Delaware. The Big Man is working a lot at home, but it would have been nice if he had come. Tomorrow is his only day off this week.

Today was church. I saw a friend there that I haven't seen in 15 years or more. It was so great to catch up with her for a little while. Facebook has been a big help with that; it didn't seem like it had been that long. The family ate lunch together, then I took MK and my niece to a movie. We saw "My Sister's Keeper." MK and I had read the book, but as often happens, they changed things around. We still enjoyed it. MK is very sensitive and sobbed at one part. She was embarrassed, but it just showed her tender heart.

We played board games tonight and then watched some tv together. I'm going to post some pictures and then lie down to read. Have a great night!



No comments: