Friday, July 17, 2009

Last night

It's our last night here - always a little melancholy. We're ready to get back home, especially when the Big Man isn't with us, but we always have such a good time here that it's hard to say goodbye. But we'll do that tomorrow and fly out around 5 p.m.

This is what T. did today:















My dad flies remote control planes, and he took T. to the field today. They had a big time! T. was able to watch Granddad fly his plane; he especially liked when he flew the plane upside down. They also went to a park with a big pond, and Granddad taught T. how to skip rocks. He had a great day, and I'm so glad just the two of them were able to spend time together.

MK spent the day with her cousins while my mom and I went shopping. We found some great bargains and had a wonderful lunch at an Asian buffet. It had everything you could imagine and more! I'm meeting my sister-in-law for breakfast tomorrow, then I'll come back here and make sure everything is picked up. We'll leave for the airport around 3 and should arrive in Florida before 9 p.m. It's been a great trip and thanks to my mom and dad for all they did for us!

No comments: