Monday, June 22, 2009

While I'm thinking of it...

I wanted to jot a couple of things down so that I don't forget them.

T. Willy has decided that he lives in Texas. It's hilarious. He's never been to Texas, but he talks about it frequently. I mentioned something to him about going home, and he looked right at me and said, "This is just vacation; my home is in Texas," and he keeps going right along with it. We were riding in the car today, and the Alabama song, "If you want to play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band," was on the radio. He asked why they were singing about his home.

Yesterday while we were celebrating Father's Day, T. Willy looked at the Big Man and said, "You don't look like a real dad. Dads have big muscles." We had no idea where that came from, but it made us laugh. Then the Big Man showed T. the guns, and T. believed him.

I know there were other things I wanted to remember, but that's it for now.

MK had an orthodontist appointment today. I picked her up from color guard, and she, T. Willy and I went to Ft. Walton for it. It is such a nice practice, and they have all kinds of things to keep T. busy while she's getting worked on. He found this toy today, and here's a picture:























He had the most fun with that...he imprinted his hair, his hands, his shoes...anything he could find. I'm quite certain, though, that if we had one at home, he would not touch it.

So, that's it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa Gephart said...

Aren't little boys fun? David always comes up with such off-the-wall comments. We nicknamed him "gravy" when he was a little guy. I will have to blog about the meaning behind that nickname some time.