Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My summer has begun.

There was nothing for me to do at work today. I'd cleaned my room and helped to clean another, and I was just sitting. With the Big Man STILL sick at home, I asked if it was okay if I could just go home. They said okay, so I am unemployed again. But I am really needed at home.

The Big Man went back to the eye doctor today. What we thought was pinkeye is in both eyes and appears to be a virus that is affecting his throat and ears as well. It's nasty, and I'm very hopeful that it's coming to an end. The kids have been troopers, but we're all looking for some normalcy.

We made reservations to head to Delaware in July. We found a really good price, and July is a nice time to be there. The Big Man won't be able to go with us, but we'll find plenty to do.

So that's it. Have a great night!

No comments: