Friday, June 26, 2009

Ouch!

MK is really devoted to the color guard. She practices at home and really gives it her all...too much the other day. She hit herself in the head doing a flag toss. She tried to hide it, but I could tell that it really hurt. Immediately a huge goose egg developed on her head, but she wouldn't let me post a picture of it. However, today she was washing her face and realized it wasn't makeup on her eye that wouldn't come off; it was a bruise. So, here are a couple of pictures of her pretty black eye. The yellowish bruise over her eyebrow is where the flagpole hit her directly and where the goose egg was. (I do have permission to post these.)




















The Big Man is working late, so I'm going to take the kids to Destin. We're just going to walk around and people watch. That's our night; I hope yours is fun too!

1 comment:

Darlene Jones said...

ouch!!! poor girl :-(
have fun in destin, i haven't done that in quite some time!!