Thursday, June 18, 2009

Better than it looks

Tonight I went to the garden and picked some green tomatoes. I fried them, and here is a picture of one.























They don't look great, but they were really good. I suspect that the reason people started making them in the first place is because they got tired of waiting for the tomatoes to turn red. I know that's how I feel. There are some orange ones, though, and I'm looking forward to them ripening.

MK is tired and has done more exercise this week than she has in a very long time. She didn't take P.E. in 8th grade, but they are making up for it in color guard. She's really enjoying it, and I'm impressed by the improvements she has made in just a week. They've been assigned "big sisters," and she really likes the one she has.

So, that's about it. I hope you have a great night!

No comments: