Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Good morning

So, I've been up since 3. The alarm company called the Big Man because of something at the restaurant. He went back to sleep, but I'm still awake. I've caught up on the DVR watching, checked Facebook, stalked the other blogs that I read...now it's 5:12, and my alarm will go off at 5:40. There's no point in sleeping now.

We had Field Day yesterday. It wasn't the traditional kind. We went to a park and played games and had a picnic. It was more like an end of the year party. The Big Man brought T. Willy for a little while. My students hadn't met them before, so they were excited to see them.

Here is a picture of T. Willy. He was playing his iPod Touch and, next thing we knew, he was passed out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with these tired kids?? :) Ava has been so tired after school lately.

Chellie said...

Awesome. Sometimes I wish I was a kid again and could sleep like that...

Melissa Gephart said...

aww...he is probably just catching up from being sick for so long. Poor little guy!