Tuesday, June 02, 2009

It's a sunshine day

We live in the Sunshine State, so we are no strangers to sunglasses. Yesterday MK had her friend, C, over and they were playing dress up. Then T. Willy decided to go outside because it felt like a beach day, and he needed glasses. Then I tried on MK's friend's glasses to see if I liked the look. So here are some pictures of that.









































The Big Man was at a meeting, but here's one of him taken a couple of months ago.

































And now a recap of yesterday:
*We picked and ate green beans from the garden.

*T Willy lost another tooth. The Tooth Fairy forgot...again!

*T Willy went back to school, but he was worn out. He fell asleep at 6:00 last night and woke up at 6:30 this morning.

That's about it. It's Field Day for me today, so I'd better get going!

Have a sunny day!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Super cool! I love MK's outfit. :) It is actually back in-style now. :)