Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Things are quiet here

It's pretty quiet at our house without MK. T. Willy is in a good mood today. We've done some straightening up and playing outside. T. spent some time in his swing and I raked up some leaves and branches.

MK and G bought a gift for MK's friend, MN, while we were in Alachua. Her family came home yesterday from Georgia so I took the gift over to their house last night. They have a 10 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Sound familiar? The girls get along really well but the boys don't quite know what to do with each other yet. They just look at each other but don't interact. It won't be long, I'm sure.

Other than that, it's a quiet day. T. is napping now and I'm making a grocery list and will head to Wal-Mart when he gets up. The Big Man is off tomorrow and Friday but may have to go in to do some things he didn't get to do Monday.

MK should be home Sunday and we leave for Delaware on Thursday. My brother, sister in law and I went to the same school and they are planning a schoolwide reunion. I'm looking forward to it. Also, my best friend since childhood, Sha, is scheduled to deliver her 2nd baby on the 22nd, so it will be fun to be in town for that if she doesn't go earlier. NS may stop up with Ava and I'm told that my dad may be sky-diving while I'm there, but I really don't know if I want to see that. Other than that, I hope to relax and swim and eat steamed crabs with my sister in law!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Your dad sky diving?!?!?!? What happened to that mild mannered teacher ???
HAve a great time in Delaware. Steamed crabs sound really good! Is the Big Man going too, or just you and the kids?