Friday, July 29, 2005

Links and Locks

Back in Florida again. We had a wonderful trip but as always it was too short. We were busy the entire time. My brother took lots of pictures, so here are some links so that you can see what we did.

On this there are pictures of us eating crabs with my sister in law, mom, niece and nephew...and a trip to "Blue Diamond Park." Esp. note when T. Willy is crying...he did not like the sound of the roller coaster.
http://ahamrick.mysharegear.com/1/id/2023492801/

Pictures of the school reunion.
http://ahamrick.mysharegear.com/1/id/4976327281/

This is a video of my dad's skydiving experience. It is 12 minutes long but fun to watch. My brother is so talented. http://ahamrick.mysharegear.com/1/id/5305415231/

Not much else to report. School starts on Thursday, so we went school supply shopping yesterday and will do some clothes shopping today or tomorrow. It is "tax free shopping" time here so we will try to take advantage of it before tariffs are levied once again.

Yesterday I asked MK if she wanted to get a new haircut for school. She said that she didn't because she was growing her hair out for "Locks of Love" so that she could donate it to make a wig for a child with cancer. So I looked up the site www.locksoflove.org and found the requirements. There had to be at least 10 inches to donate. So we measured and she had it. After school shopping we went to the hairdresser and she did it. They had a few moments where they thought she might not be able to do it because of all the chlorine from the pool, but they did some conditioning and it all worked out. Her new cut is adorable (she can't stop playing with it) and she feels great about helping others, so it was a win/win for her. I have some pictures but I'll have to change computers to put them on here.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

melissa said...

O.K., the movie left me speechless. I love it. Great job Aaron! (BTW, I still have a B&W photo of myself and Anniesue, that he took while we were in college!) And Anniesue...you haven't changed at all! How are you doin' that? Your mom and dad look great too. Thanks for sharing. You have adorable kids and an awesome family!