Friday, July 01, 2005

Getting started

Who we are:

The Big Man - He's the dad, the husband, my best friend. "The Big Man" because his dad used to call him that.

Me - Annette, wife and mom among many other things. I stay at home with T.Willy and will begin graduate school in August. I'm pursuing my Master's in Reading. Along with my "Bachelor's in Communications with a Concentration in English," I should be well qualified to speak and read my native language.

MK - Our daughter, 10 years old. She's an animal lover, artist, big sister and Girl Scout for starters. She loves to write and tell stories and brings sunshine to our lives.

T.Willy - Our son, 1 year old. He was a big surprise and a wonderful gift. We are thankful every day for him and the added fun he's brought to our family.

We've lived in the Florida Panhandle for nearly 8 years after moving around Virginia and North Carolina. We love to spend time together swimming and playing on the new swingset that the Big Man and his dad built for us.

That's about it. Feel free to comment!

No comments: