Friday, July 15, 2005

I've long suspected it - but now I know it's true!!!

I am allergic to cleaning. Yes, it's true! MK is coming home tomorrow so I decided to give her room a good once over. Right in the middle I started sneezing nonstop and my head completely stuffed up. I'm sure it isn't dust or the concentration of cat dander...it has to be the cleaning.

To combat my miserable feeling, I decided to medicate. After downing a Benadryl tablet, I realized that its expiration date was January of this year. Hmmm...maybe I should clean out my medicine box too. But due to my newly self-diagnosed allergy, that could prove fatal. What to do - what to do.

I think that I will go to bed. Later!

2 comments:

melissa said...

O.K., I have tagged you. What are you gonna do about it?( read my blog) Allergies or not. I struggle with this myself from time to time and am contemplating self medication with Merry Maids. I will keep you posted.
And good job on remembering that Ben Franklin started the first CIRCULATING library in AMERICA, but for the first library, you'll have to go back about 2000 years...to Alexandria.I only know because we studied it recently, and my old man just got to visit the original.
I love your blog....and don't forget...I tagged you.

Thom said...

Ahhh,yes. Cleaning allergies. I SO feel your pain!