Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Another storm brewing??? I'll think about that tomorrow.

We're home! Our trip went fast, I guess because we didn't tack on an extra 3 hours like we did Friday. We didn't have much traffic at all, just some rain in spots. The sights I enjoyed the most were all of the power and tree removal trucks headed our way. Thankfully we didn't need them, but I'm sure there are still people west of us that are grateful for them. I took a few pictures. They tell the story better than I can.

The garden "before"










The garden "after"









The same damage to the same trim we had last year. Our house took the most damage of any on our street. We're on a corner that faces south so it took a direct hit from the wind.









The trim from the front of the house ended up here...in the pool in the backyard.









The Big Man on the left...power trucks on the right.









Power trucks to my right and in my rear view mirror.









T. Willy happy to be home. MK is safely at G & P's house, and Savannah, you can rest easily...you can see the healthy and happy cat right behind T's head. She enjoyed this much more than traveling. She shook during the entire trip last year.












That's it for us. Good to be home! Hope you're all well!

2 comments:

Thom said...

Wow. I think you guys came out pretty OK, considering. I'm sure it feels good to be home--and to have a home to come back to! :0)

melissa said...

Glad you're back home. You Floridians must have nerves of steel. T. is SOOOooooo cute! Your house looks awesome!