Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wake up!

Since I get up at 5:00 a.m. these days, staying up until 10:30 last
night felt like a big deal. Due to the Thursday night football game, I
was up later then. I was really looking forward to sleeping in this
morning. I use 3 alarms in the morning to make sure I don't
oversleep. I checked them last night to make sure they wouldn't go
off. I was set.

What I didn't expect was T. Willy trying to go outside and forgetting
that the security alarm was still on. It was 7:00. I shot right out
of bed and turned it off. He was surprised and scared and crying. So
I sat with him and then out walked MK and then the Big Man (who got
home from work at 2:45.) I guess compared to 5:00, we did get to
sleep in.

Hopefully the Big Man will be able to go back to sleep, because he has
to work today. I'm not sure what I'll do. Laundry and cleaning are
calling. We'll see.

No comments: