Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hit the ground running.

Wow...I went from a life of leisure to a life of busy! I wouldn't change a thing, though! Today I went to work, then I left early to go to fill our paperwork at the personnel office. Then I picked MK up on my way back into town to take her to a uniform fitting at the high school. I left her there, came home for about 45 minutes, then I went back to the high school for a band chaperone meeting. I am home now, and it's time for bed! But it's great to be busy for these reasons! This job is an answer to prayer and a dream come true!

So, here is a picture of MK fixing herself a snack after band. She didn't get a chance to eat dinner. We'll have to work on that. Tomorrow I have nothing planned after school. MK doesn't have guard practice, and it's the Big Man's last night of vacation. Hopefully we'll be able to eat dinner as a family and get to bed early!

No comments: