Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sooo...

We had a fun night out. We saw "The Proposal" and tried a restaurant
we'd never been to before. We had steak and seafood and had a good
time. I tried to get some pictures, but I only remembered while we
were in the car, so they didn't turn out too well. But I am going to
post one for posterity.The school called today. They did not select me for the first job. It's the one I was less qualified to do, but I am still disappointed. I'm waiting to hear about the other. If it doesn't happen, I can still sub which I enjoy. It just doesn't offer the peace of a regular income.

So that's it for me. Tonight I'm taking T. Willy to the park for the birthday party of his friend, Dylan. MK has band tonight, and it's "nerd night." She and CJ have been coordinating outfits, and they are really looking forward to it. I hope you have a fun night as well!

No comments: