Friday, September 05, 2008

Let's talk about T. Willy

Yesterday T. Willy took a field trip to a local park. It has several sprinklers which make it very nice on hot and humid days. I had my class in the morning, so the Big Man's parents joined him at first, and after my class, I joined him, and they left to go back to New Orleans. We have been to this park many times, and he never plays in the water. He will slide and climb, but he will not get wet. I couldn't believe it when my mother in law sent a message that he was soaked. I was so excited to get to watch him. Then, as soon as I showed up, he stuck to my side and didn't get wet again. Oh well. Here are some pictures.

T. Willy and Pap


















T. Willy - getting wet...obviously my mother in law sent me this picture...I didn't get to see this in person.



















This morning I walked T. to school. I love that it is so close. I pulled him in the wagon, and he really enjoyed it. He also liked that the teachers and other students thought it was "so cool."

After taking this picture, I remarked to T. that it looked like he was picking his nose. He said, "It had a burger in it."



















A better shot.



So that's what is going on with him. I am going to clean the kitchen, then attempt to paint. Pictures to follow. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Chellie said...

T. Willy is the cutest! I love the pictures.

Have fun cleaning! :)

Bridget said...

He is so cute and it's great that he's enjoying school. I wish we were close enough to walk the kids to school when they were younger.