Monday, January 09, 2006

Okay, Thom...here goes

2 Names you go by:
1)Momma
2)Annette

2 Parts of your heritage:
1)Irish
2)Dutch

2 Things that scare you:
1)Rodents
2)Scary movies...I watch them with my hands over my eyes.

2 of your everyday essentials:
1)Fox & Friends
2)T. Willy's nap

2 Things you are wearing right now:
1) My new boot cut jeans.
2) A headband...I do not wear it in public, but it goes on my head as soon as I walk in the door..can't stand hair in my face.

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1)Nanci Griffith, always Nanci Griffith
2)Chris Rice

2 favorite songs at the moment:
1)"Drive-In Movies and Dashboard Lights" by Nanci Griffith
2)"Come Dancing" by the Kinks

2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1)trust
2)communication

2 Truths:
1) I am thrilled that Christmas is over
2) I love my life

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1) broad shoulders
2) big smile

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1) reading
2) surfing the net

2 things you want really badly:
1) for my kids to know the Lord
2) to live closer to my family someday

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1) mountains - anywhere
2) Paris

2 things you want to do before you die:
1) go to Paris
2) get my Master's...I'm on my way

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1) I cry at sappy movies.
2) I cry when I'm angry.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1) My class tonight.
2) The answers to this meme

2 stores you shop at:
1) Walmart
2) Target

2 people you'd like to see answer these questions
1) Noelle
2) Laura (if you're still out there in Blogland)

1 comment:

Thom said...

COOL! Thanks for sharing. I think Meme's are fun! :0)