Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Time for a change.

Today's picture is pretty much the way I wear my hair and have for
quite awhile. It's that time again. I need a change. Colorwise, I'd
like to go blonder. The curls, however, are my issue. I really like
them, and they do grow like this out of my head. The biggest plus for
them is that they are ridiculously low maintenance. But maybe it's
time to add a little maintenance. Maybe I should go a little
shorter...layers? Help! So I'm opening it up to you, my few but
faithful readers, and to any strangers who have some good ideas. So
there you go! Please leave a comment or email me!

Annette

P.S. I wasn't entirely honest. I wear it like this, but I usually
have the sunglasses on my head in lieu of a headband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...dont go shorter..I like your hair length! If you want to keep the curls maybe have them add some layers to it.