Friday, July 30, 2010

Random

I didn't know what to title this post. It will be very random.

Yesterday I had my surgery. MK let me borrow her earbuds, and they were a big help. The procedure was pretty much painless, but I could tell it was rough. And last night, I felt rough. However, I had a wonderful prescription, and I had a good night's sleep. The throbbing pain is gone today, but I'm sore and swollen. The Big Man is calling me "Squirrel." It's accurate, because it really does look like I'm storing something in my right cheek. The doctor said the swelling will peak tomorrow. I'm just hoping it's better by Monday, because I go back to work then, and I have a lot to do.

MK is at the memorial service for her friend right now. I really wanted to go, but it wasn't possible. I'm praying that there is comfort for them all being together. Sadly, there are some hard feelings between some of the friends and family, so I'm especially praying that it will be peaceful.

And today's picture is of MK and her new hair. It looks so good on her!

No comments: