Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ni hao

I just got off the phone with my mom. She and my dad are leaving for China tomorrow. Yes, China!!! My dad plays on a volleyball league, and they were invited to go to China to play. The trip will last 16 days. I cannot wait to hear about it when they get back.

MK is spending the night with friends, and T. Willy is going on his own adventure tomorrow. He is going to spend the weekend with the Big Man's parents. I know he'll have a ball and get spoiled to death. We'll miss him, but he'll be having too much fun to miss us much.

Today was his last day of swimming lessons. He was the youngest one in his class, but he's made great improvements. He loves to show off the strokes that he learned, and we can relax just a bit more around pools with him. Here is a picture MK took of him riding in the car yesterday. Can you see how he has his iPod propped against the window?

No comments: