Monday, July 19, 2010

Airing my dirty laundry!

We've lived in our house since November 2001. Every room in the house has been painted at least once...except for the laundry room...until today! I found an adorable blog and got an idea from it. I instantly dragged T. Willy to the store and got to work.

Our laundry room was cluttered and boring. I was inspired to de-clutter and paint. The last project will be to take the wire shelf down and replace it with a cabinet. We're in negotiations. The Big Man is for it: it will just become his job.

I find that I always second guess paint. It's so hard to tell from a little chip. I selected a shade lighter than I thought I'd want and then regretted it. However, I'm so glad that I went lighter, because it's quite bold. It's in the Tiffany blue family, and I'm pairing it with dark brown accents. Here it is tonight. I'll try to post a picture of it again if we do the cabinet.

And now...before, during and after pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it... it makes me want to do laundry..love the kitty too :)