Saturday, September 05, 2009

Things I heard today

We took the kids shopping and out to lunch today. So much for my quiet day at home: maybe tomorrow. Here are a few things that were said today.

"Hey, Pretty!" (T.Willy trying to get MK's attention across a store.)

"The 80s called. They want their hair back." (The Big Man to me...it was humid and my hair just kept growing and growing. It was some big hair, no 80s bangs though.)

"Call the 80s. They want my hair back." (Me trying to repeat what the Big Man said.)

"But I didn't want daddy to stand there." (T. Willy after he bumped his head when he didn't realize the Big Man had moved.)

"Well, that wasn't supposed to happen." (T. Willy when he sat down and knocked some things over.)


Here is an example of my big hair...before the humidity really got to it.

1 comment:

Darlene Jones said...

i want some of that curl...my hair is sooo flat to my head on hot humid days!!! it's so thin! i want cj's hair...wish i could trade with her!! LOL