Saturday, September 05, 2009

Game night!

We had a great time at the game. It was definitely THE place to be!
MK came home so excited and said that it was the most fun she's had in
guard yet. The Bulldogs won 35-0. We saw tons of friends. It was
everything a smalltown football game should be.

On top of that, I slept through the night! That is also a big deal.

I will have a day off of school on Wednesday. As a new employee, I
have to attend an orientation. Then on Thursday, my principal may come
in to "unofficially" observe me teaching a unit that he and I have
been talking about. The last observation I had to do was at the
college. I was shaking due to nerves...hoping I'll be able to keep
them under control.

The Big Man is off today. We have nothing planned except for watching
football!!! I cannot wait. I'm sure I'll have to make a trip to the
store for some "football food" at some point. Other than that, I'm
hoping for a quiet day and REST!

No comments: